Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Whole New World....

Wow! What a place! I have never fully experience anything like this before and I think now it is time for that to happen. I like to hear about how people are doing with what they write on their blog. Some people have blogs that I haven't talked to in ages!
Well, with this being my first blog, it is pretty exciting. But I'm new to this kind of thing so bare with me. A lot of things have happened lately. I just barely got done taking my first exam of the semester and I thought I would do a lot better but overall, I did pretty good. I'm not satisfied though. Have you ever had one of those nights when your body is tired but your mind is running a million miles an hour? That's what was going on with me last night. I didn't get very much sleep last night because of it. But it turned out pretty good considering I woke up at 5 this morning to go and work out. I wasn't very tired at all. It was actually pretty nice! I've been in to the doctor and dentist a lot in the past few weeks. It is not very fun at all! I hate it! I went in to the dentist to get a routine cavity fill and it turned into a root canal.... If you've never had one, I don't recommend it. A week later, I stepped on a piece of glass at Gold's Gym because of the glass door on the steam room shattering. Its a big mess now and we have been having to meet with insurance people and everything. It is really stressful. To make a long story short, I ended up with 2 stitches in my foot. 3 days later, it was back to the dentist to get a temporary crown. Not something I enjoyed either.... There is plenty more to come too. I still have to go and get my stitches taken out and my permanent crown put on. I am looking forward to it! well, on a good note, I'm heading to the Salt Lake later tonight to go and see the Jazz play the Mavericks with my brother. My sister got us 12th row tickets for our birthday so that was exciting! I've been to see the Jazz and Mavericks play each other quite a bit. They get better and better each time I go. Well, I'd better go and get some stuff done while I have the time. As for now, Peace out girl scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment